5.1.08

Bus

OK so I know it has been a while since there has been anything new to look at here. Part of the reason has been well I have not been shooting much and the other part has been that things have been kind of busy and Just Because fell by the wayside. Well no longer...
This one is from Friday, I was sitting in the office trying to figure out the website to the company credit card when an editor came over to tell me that a school bus had flipped, there were no injuries but still big news anyway.
On a separate note I am still having major issues with web color crap sometimes I can fiddle with it enough to make it look good or in times like this everything just looks flat and colorless and when I up the saturation it looks like crap. What gives. If anyone has found a good source for explaining color spaces and crap let me know.
thanks...

No comments: