23.11.07

Oh what fun...

With thanksgiving dinner still digesting in my stomach the alarm sounded at 3am... What person in there right mind would wake up at 3am you ask? A person who's assignment it was to photograph Black Friday. Now to be fair my M.E. said that I did not have to wake up at some ungodly hour this year, he was going to be happy with any old shopping picture. Well shopping is boring, and if I am going to have to go to the stores anyway today then I might as well go and get the crazies early in the morning. Any way that is how my day started, I got some OK photographs of things nothing amazing, but it filled the hole in the front page and my editor was happy.
The other part of the lovely Black Friday experience is the arrival of Santa on the square. That is where this picture is from, Santa is turning the corner and coming into view for the first time. Yaaa...

No comments: