28.11.07

The light before Atlanta

Yesterday morning one of our reporters wanted me to come along with her to a senior center while she talks to people about scams facing the elderly. Not a fantastic photo opportunity but just your every day run of the mill assignment. I figured I could find some people playing cards or something. Well of course as soon as we walked in the door all normal activity stoped. The holiday music playing on the record player was turned off and everyone's attention was turned to what we were doing. Due to some time restrictions I had to settle for an interview shot, I would have much rather come back later to get a slice of life but sometimes there is just nothing you can do about it, and after all I kind of like what I came back with.

Anyway I am off to Atlanta... if you are going to be there I guess I'll see you tomorrow

No comments: